SAT Suite E-Modules
Our e-modules help you understand the SAT Suite of Assessments and use its supporting resources to guide students toward college.
Module topics include:
- Creating a College Board professional account
- Administering and understanding the SAT Suite of Assessments
- Requesting and providing test accommodations
- Using the K–12 score reporting portal
- Supporting students by using Official SAT Practice Coach Tools on Khan Academy®
Looking to earn continuing education units (CEUs)? Go to our counselor portal and earn credit for completing our e-modules.
SAT Professional Development Workshop
Schools and districts can now purchase a professional development workshop to learn more about the SAT.
Our new workshop, "Connecting the SAT to Classroom Practice," shows K–12 educators how the SAT is tied to current coursework and how to use Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy® in the classroom. The CEU-accredited session is led by an English language arts or math teacher.
SAT Suite Self-Guided Courses
Use the courses below for your own professional development or to lead sessions with colleagues.
These PowerPoint presentations, formerly known as professional development modules, include pacing suggestions, facilitator notes, handouts, and activities you can share with your colleagues during conversations about the SAT Suite of Assessments.