The test might be over, but test coordinators still have a few to-dos.
Return Answer Sheets ASAP
It's critical to return answer sheets and unused materials to the College Board no later than the next school day after test day. Failing to do so could delay scoring.
New Roles for Educators
Paying for the Test
Schools order tests and send payments to the College Board; students do not.
Schools pay these fees:
- PSAT 8/9 test books: $11
- Unused test books: $4 for each unused test book exceeding 20 percent of the total ordered
- International shipping surcharge: $6/test
- Extra set of score reports (optional): $100
- Score labels (optional): $100
Note: All schools receive one paper score report per student and can print additional score reports as well as score labels at no cost.
How much schools pay depends on factors including these quantities:
- Tests ordered
- Tests used
This information will be used to calculate your school's bill. The test ordering site will have details about how to send payment.
PSAT 8/9 Invoice Schedule
Starting in 2018-19, schools will no longer review invoice information immediately after test day. Here's the schedule:
- Schools returning answer sheets before November 2: Starting December 3, sign in to the test ordering site to review answer sheet counts and complete grade-level adjustments.
- Schools returning answer sheets after November 2: Roughly 6-8 weeks after you return answer sheets, sign in to the test ordering site to review answer sheet counts and complete grade-level adjustments.