Ordering Is Open
Schools and districts order tests on our ordering site.
New Test Policies
Starting in 2019-20:
- We're changing seating requirements across PSAT-related assessments (minimum distance will be 3 feet instead of 4).
- Schools testing on October 19, the PSAT/NMSQT Saturday date, must return test books.
- Schools giving the PSAT 10 must return all used and unused test books.
- If you’re required to return test books, your staff and students can’t review question-level details, including test questions and answer explanations, after test day. Students can still link their results to Khan Academy.
- For students using accommodations, MP3 audio will be delivered in a streaming app.
Schools and districts must officially order PSAT/NMSQT or PSAT 10 test materials to get score reports after testing. Ordering reflects that your school has been approved for testing, that we have your correct mailing and contact information, and that your school has the correct materials to fairly administer tests.
Borrowing and lending is allowed for some test administrations, but schools using only borrowed materials won't get score reports.
Testing Supports for English Learners
To make the PSAT 10 and PSAT 8/9 even more accessible to students, the College Board has worked with educators to provide testing supports for English learners (EL).
Look Up Your School Code
To offer the PSAT/NMSQT or PSAT 10, your school needs an active six-digit College Board school code. Schools that offer the SAT or AP have one. If you need a code, call 609-771-7091 or you can access our new web-based school code request form.