Ordering Is Open
Schools and districts order tests on our ordering site.
Schools and districts must officially order PSAT/NMSQT or PSAT 10 test materials to get score reports after testing. Ordering reflects that your school has been approved for testing, that we have your correct mailing and contact information, and that your school has the correct materials to fairly administer tests.
Borrowing and lending is allowed for some test administrations, but schools using only borrowed materials won’t get score reports.
New Test Policies
Starting in 2018-19:
- Schools testing on October 13, the PSAT/NMSQT Saturday date, must return test books.
- Schools testing in February or March for the PSAT 10 must also return test books.
- If you're required to return test books, your staff and students can't review question-level details, including test questions and answer explanations, after test day.
- If your staff and students need these details, choose the Wednesday PSAT/NMSQT dates, or PSAT 10 dates in April.
New Invoice Policies
Starting in 2018-19, schools will no longer review invoice information immediately after test day.
New Roles for Educators
Starting in 2018-19, school staff who administer PSAT-related assessments will have new titles:
- Test supervisors will become "coordinators."
- Supporting staff will become "proctors."
- Staff now known as proctors will become "monitors."
These changes will be reflected in manuals and other testing materials beginning in fall 2018.
Testing Supports for English Learners
To make the PSAT 10 even more accessible to students, the College Board has worked with educators to provide testing supports for English learners (EL).
EL students taking the PSAT 10 have access to testing instructions in the following languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Urdu and Vietnamese. We've also provided a list of approved word-for-word glossaries that students may use on test day.
Coordinators planning for test day should print the translations and provide a copy for each EL student. Schools may also provide copies of the approved glossaries.
- Sign in to view your students' scores on the integrated reporting portal.
- Get all the resources from Score Week for Counselors.
- Download Understanding PSAT/NMSQT Scores (.pdf/4.4 MB) or Understanding PSAT 10 Scores (.pdf/666 KB) for percentile tables, means, and scoring details.
Extra Score Reports and Labels
- You'll receive one free paper score report per student and can print score reports and labels through the score reporting portal.
- You can order an additional set of paper reports for $100 per administration. Printed score labels are also $100.
Learn how to use College and Career Readiness Benchmarks to support student success.
Your school will receive test scores electronically. Download sample data files and file layout crosswalks, and get everything you need to implement fields, codes, and layouts.
Look Up Your School Code
To offer the PSAT/NMSQT or PSAT 10, your school needs an active six-digit College Board school code. Schools that offer the SAT or AP have one. If you need a code, call 609-771-7091.