Support Your Students
Educators can now use Official SAT Practice coaching tools to track progress for entire classes, making it easier to support students before test day.
Become a Coach
Complete our Official SAT Practice e-module to learn how to use the coaching tools.
Create Classes and Access Resources
Go to Official SAT Practice and log in or set up a new account. Then create classes and add your students. After creating classes, you can:
View recommended SAT skills based on class performance
- Use math, reading, and writing lessons created by teachers
- Get links to additional exercises and videos that can be assigned to classes based on student needs
Track student progress
- View upcoming SAT test dates
- Monitor problems completed, time spent, and practice tests scheduled
- Check if students' Khan Academy accounts are linked to their College Board accounts
Review student activity
- Get a summary of the top recommended skills for your students to practice
- View questions attempted, answer choices, and correct answers
- View practice test scores
Please register for each webinar before watching them:
Watch this webinar for best practices from principals and other educators.
Explore more webinars for the SAT and Official SAT Practice at our counselors site.
A flyer detailing the benefits of Official SAT Practice from Khan Academy, including personalized practice for students and access to teacher tools.