Support Your Students
Educators can now use Official SAT Practice coaching tools to track progress for entire classes, making it easier to support students before test day.
Become a Coach
Complete our Official SAT Practice e-module to learn how to use the coaching tools.
Create Classes and Access Resources
Go to Official SAT Practice and log in or set up a new account. Then create classes and add your students. After creating classes, you can:
View recommended SAT skills based on class performance
- Use math, reading, and writing lessons created by teachers
- Get links to additional exercises and videos that can be assigned to classes based on student needs
Track student progress
- View upcoming SAT test dates
- Monitor problems completed, time spent, and practice tests scheduled
- Check if students' Khan Academy accounts are linked to their College Board accounts
Review student activity
- Get a summary of the top recommended skills for your students to practice
- View questions attempted, answer choices, and correct answers
- View practice test scores
Please register for each webinar before watching them:
Watch this webinar for best practices from principals and other educators.
Watch this webinar to learn about creating classes, reviewing data, and more.
Explore more webinars for the SAT and Official SAT Practice at our counselors site.
A flyer detailing the benefits of Official SAT Practice from Khan Academy, including personalized practice for students and access to teacher tools.