- Inside the Test
- Taking the Test
- Register for the SAT
- Test Dates and Deadlines
- Find Test Centers
- Test Center Closings
- How to Register Online
- When & How to Register by Mail
- Policies and Requirements
- College SAT Essay Policies
- International Registration
- Special Circumstances
- K–12 Educators
- Advising and Instruction
- Coordinating the SAT
- Educator Score Reports
- Become an SAT Essay Scorer
- SAT School Day
- Resource Library
Official SAT Practice helps students focus on exactly what they need to work on most. There are two ways to get personalized practice: Students can link their College Board and Khan Academy accounts to send their scores from the PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, PSAT 8/9, or SAT; or, if students don't have scores to share, they can take diagnostic quizzes.
Option A: Students Share Their Test Results
Send students to satpractice.org to share their scores and get a personalized SAT study plan based on results from the PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, PSAT 8/9, or SAT.
How Students Link Their College Board and Khan Academy Accounts:
- Go to satpractice.org. Create an account on Khan Academy or sign in to their existing account.
- When prompted, agree to link their Khan Academy and College Board accounts.
- Send their scores.
If you need help troubleshooting the process:
- If your students took a PSAT-related exam, watch this video about how to access those scores to troubleshoot your students' College Board accounts.
- You can also call Customer Service for help at: 1-866-433-7728.
Option B: Students Can Take Diagnostic Quizzes
If students don't have scores to share, they can still get personalized practice at satpractice.org by taking a few short quizzes on the site.