K–12 educators receive all score reporting for the SAT Suite of Assessments through our online integrated score reporting portal.
When and Where to Get Scores
If your students took the SAT or SAT Subject Tests, you’ll be notified when their scores are available.
Get Help Accessing and Understanding Scores
Learn about scores, how to access them, and how to compare results from the old and new SAT.
- The portal includes score data from the SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, PSAT 8/9, and SAT Subject Tests.
- Schools can have an unlimited number of users. Every institution has an access manager who invites users.
- Users access the portal by signing in to their College Board educator accounts.
- CD and paper delivery of educator score reports have been discontinued. However, schools receive one paper score report for distribution to each student who takes a PSAT-related assessment.
Higher Education Professionals
Learn about electronic score reporting changes for colleges and universities and download the data layouts.
SAT score data files are available to educators in the online score reporting portal’s Download Center. The TXT file format is fully compatible with Naviance. If you don’t see the Download Center tab when you sign in, request a file downloads role from your institution’s access manager.
Uploading Files to Naviance
- Download the TXT file directly from the Download Center to your desktop or network drive.
- Do not open the file in Excel prior to uploading it to Naviance; doing so will make the file incompatible with Naviance.
- Upload the file to Naviance.
- Download the CSV file from the Download Center to your desktop or network drive.
- Open the CSV file.
- Locate priority information in these columns:
|School Student ID||Z|
|SAT Registration Number||AP|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing Section Score||AV|
|Math Section Score||AW|
|Reading Test Score||AX|
|Writing and Language Test Score||AY|
|Math Test Score||AZ|
|Essay Reading Subscore||BJ|
|Essay Analysis Subscore||BK|
|Essay Writing Subscore||BL|
|Nationally Representative Sample Percentile (ERW Section)||BV|
|Nationally Representative Sample Percentile (Math Section)||BW|
|User Percentile (ERW Section)||CP|
|User Percentile (Math Section)||CQ|
If your institution has been set up as an electronic scores recipient, or previously as a CD recipient, your electronic scores contact would have received an access code for the Managing Access tool. You should use this access code to set up a staff member as the access manager for your institution.
The access manager is responsible for ensuring that the proper staff has access to SAT data and reports. You may have multiple access managers, but we suggest you limit the role to only a few people.
The access manager can allow other staff members to get electronic scores data files via our new Download Center, or to get free online reports via our Report Center. Users with Download Center access can either manually download files, or automate the download via our web service API.
The integrated reporting portal contains data for the entire SAT Suite of Assessments, and therefore access roles assigned for SAT purposes will be the same as those for PSAT-related assessments.
Updates to Data Layout Resources
Here’s what you should know about the 2018-19 downloads:
- No new fields have been added to the layout, and no fields have been repositioned.
- The College Board is no longer collecting data on the following fields:
- Telephone number
- High school class rank
- Average grade
- High school honors and duration of study
Information on fields, codes, groupings, and delivery mechanisms.
For use with fixed-width formats.
For use with delimited formats.
Used to test system updates.
Used to test system updates.