The SAT reflects what you've already learned in school, so your skills will be fresh when taking the SAT in June.
Plus, after you get your scores, you have the summer to practice before retaking the SAT. If you're in the class of 2020, learn how improving your SAT score could lead to a scholarship.
|Test Date||Doors Open||Scores Available|
- All registration deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S.
- The SAT is 3 hours and costs $47.50. If you add the optional essay, the test is 3 hours, 50 minutes and costs $64.50.
- Late registration or a change to an existing registration costs an extra $29.
- You'll choose your testing location during registration.
If you want to:
- Find more upcoming dates, view our full 2019-20 SAT schedule.
- Find out if you can take the SAT for free, learn more about fee waivers.
- Take SAT Subject Tests, find out which tests are available.
- Take the SAT outside of the United States, view our international SAT schedule.
- Get details about your current registration, log in to your account and print your admission ticket.
- Find out whether you can get testing supports after a natural disaster, get the latest updates.