If you request rush service, your score reports will typically be sent to institutions within two to four business days (not counting holidays and weekends). There is an additional fee for this service.
Before You Order Rush Reports
- Check with the designated institutions—we can't guarantee that colleges will process your scores quickly.
- If you’re applying early decision or early action, check to see if the college or university accepts October and November scores to meet deadlines.
- Rush reporting is only available for scores that have already been released.
- If you've finished high school and have not tested for a year or more, learn how to request old scores.
How to Order
Online Using PayPal or Credit Card
- Sign in to your College Board account. If you don’t have one yet, create an account. It’s free.
- Click the Send Available Scores button.
- Search by name, state, code, or country for the institution(s) you'd like send your scores to.
- Select the Rush Reporting option on the Review Your Order screen.
Complete and mail the additional score report order form (.pdf/515KB).