If you need your SAT scores sent faster than our regular delivery, you can order rush reporting for an additional fee.
What to Know Before Ordering Rush Reports
- Rush reports are sent within 1–4 business days (not counting holidays and weekends).
- Rush reports are only available for scores that have already been released.
- Rush reports can't be changed or canceled.
- Check with the institutions you’re sending scores to—we can't guarantee that they’ll process your scores quickly.
- If you're applying early decision or early action, check to see if the college or university accepts October and November scores to meet deadlines.
- If you've finished high school and have not tested for a year or more, learn how to request old scores.
Have a Coalition Account?
If so, you can now send SAT and SAT Subject Test scores at the same time you’re sending college applications. Log in to your Coalition account, link your College Board account, and send scores to schools on your college list.
How to Order
- Sign in to your College Board online account.
- Click the Send Available Scores button.
- Search by name, state, code, or country for the institution(s) you'd like send your scores to.
- Select the rush reporting option on the Review Your Order screen.
- Review and print your confirmation page.
- Download and print the additional score report order form (.pdf/1.27MB).
- Make sure to complete each section to avoid score reporting delays.
- After completing the form, send it along with proper payment to:
P.O. Box 7503
London, KY 40742-7503
Make your check or money order payable to The College Board. Please note that shipping estimates don’t include transit time through the postal system.